Influencing People - The Right Way!
Time & Location
About the Event
Arrive at the beautiful Crooklands Hotel for 9.15 am and be met with coffee/tea and Danish Pastries. Your Host and Facilitator Dan Brown (Managing Director of Developing Brilliance Ltd.) will be there to greet you. The session will begin at 9.30 am.
Outcomes of the day
By the end of the session you will be able to: -
- Identify the less than useful thinking patterns and behaviours which lead to influencing people negatively.
- Uncover powerful and positive thinking patterns and behaviours which leads to highly effective action.
- Recognise a person's communication and behavioural preference through what you see and hear.
- Selflessly tailor your communication style to build immediate rapport.
- Use meaningful, powerful language to improve existing relationships.
- Create positive new thinking habits to build higher levels of confidence when talking to difficult people.
- Enhance all of your relationships. Both at work and at home.
During the morning session tea and coffee will be served and at 12.30 we will break for lunch. A beautiful meal will be served (Menu will be made available nearer the time. Please speak to the hotel directly about any allergies a couple of days before the event) and we will break about 14.30 for light refreshments.
Tickets for the day are priced at £119 inclusive of VAT. To book your place please pay through the website within 7 days of the event. Tickets are limited to 30 spaces. This is also a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded people and to grow both your professional and personal network.
This day is open to anyone over the age of 18.
I look forward to seeing you on the day. Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Influencing Skills Workshop£89£890£0